Skip to content

Back Addition Updates

May 28, 2013

Quick update to the back addition.  We did a little more work on the room this last weekend including one particularly frustrating diversion.  We got all the roof sheathing nailed down and then finished the gable end wall sheathing.  The only problem was, we had forgotten the gable end wall is supposed to have an attic vent…  So that meant cutting the sheathing away while it was in place… Which wasn’t exactly easy or fun.  Sadly we forgot to take pics so these earlier ones will have to do.

photo 1

But it got done, and I got half the interior wall studs put up and window openings flashed.  Before the inspector comes we need to get the interior wall studs built and the new door cut out.  Hopefully before the end of the week!  That will mean we can roof the extension which will be nice.photo 2

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: